After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- RT @joshteis: This is a time for prayer and comfort! Let this be a moment we bring comfort, counsel, and care to our entire community. htt… 2 weeks ago
- This was written in the mid-1600s. #Barney #ThomasManton instagram.com/p/BZrp0FwHIoQ/ 2 weeks ago
- Silly America, in the Pacific Northwest, EVERY day is #nationalcoffeeday! #Tacoma 2 weeks ago
- What’s My Opinion Worth? Not Much. randyadams.org/2017/09/27/wha… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- I can't believe it! Monday's over and NOT ONE SINGLE person has asked me my opinion about the #NFL / national anthem. Fine. I'm not telling. 3 weeks ago