After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- 5 of 5 stars to Hidden in Plain View by Lydia McGrew goodreads.com/review/show/27… 3 days ago
- How many followers are required before one is no longer required to interact with #comments on provocative tweets? 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Storm Before the Storm by Mike Duncan goodreads.com/review/show/27… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Church Planting in Post-Christian Soil by Christopher James goodreads.com/review/show/27… 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Didn't See It Coming by Carey Nieuwhof goodreads.com/review/show/27… 3 weeks ago