After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- Who needs an #office? #nofilter #sermonprepping @ Browns Point Light instagram.com/p/BlJYXNFH6vT/… 3 days ago
- Honestly, I couldn't give two figs about Jenner's billions. BUT many (most?) of America's problems right now are re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Pugetopolis by Knute Berger goodreads.com/review/show/24… 5 days ago
- But you CAN survive with bad spelling twitter.com/JeffGoins/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy #fourthofjuly everyone! She’s not perfect, but I am #thankful for the USA. instagram.com/p/Bk1DyxynKBg/… 1 week ago