After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- Not a bad day for a soccer game! #nofilter #pnwlife instagram.com/p/Bo7YOk-HCzR/… 5 days ago
- PSA: Just a reminder - TOMORROW is the day we remember the 1st European to visit North America. #LeifEriksonDay As… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- ATTENTION: It is 48 degrees and raining in Western Washington. Surely this must be what Heaven is like. 2 weeks ago
- RT @NickLaparra: I JUST DIED. I'm a lifelong @AndreaBocelli fan and I just found out he has a son (@Bocelli_Matteo) who sings beautifully.… 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Spiritual Warfare by Jerry Rankin goodreads.com/review/show/25… 3 weeks ago