After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- Love these people! #Worship #Soundcheck #Soundside @ Center at Norpoint instagram.com/p/BYBdHpyHL7F/ 3 days ago
- #pleasure instagram.com/p/BX8dJgonHf9/ 5 days ago
- #StickyChurch #Seattle #GumWall instagram.com/p/BXwkb6anh5F/ 1 week ago
- I have never understood why it's hard to understand that #racism is bad (or why it's bold to say so - though it sometimes is) 1 week ago
- "Hidden Figures" with the kids. Two hours well-spent. #HiddenFigures 2 weeks ago