After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- 5 of 5 stars to Letters to the Church by Francis Chan goodreads.com/review/show/27… 18 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Theogony and Works and Days by Hesiod goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- Still my favorite board game. (Tied with Settlers of Catan?) twitter.com/rachelwalexand… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like there’s a connection here somewhere. Can’t quite put my finger on it. twitter.com/thenewstribune… 3 weeks ago
- I've been saying that for all the criticisms of @AOC's "intelligence," she's seemed to convince @FoxNews that even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago