After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Epic of Gilgamesh by Anonymous goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Epic of Gilgamesh by Anonymous goodreads.com/review/show/26… 5 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Disruptive Witness by Alan Noble goodreads.com/review/show/25… 3 weeks ago
- Holy cow the gym is full the Monday after Thanksgiving! #ModernAtonement 3 weeks ago
- #IVoted instagram.com/p/Bp0JPIHHupy/… 1 month ago