After pastoring a church in the Deep South for nine years, Aaron Carpenter is headed with his family and team to plant Soundside Church in the neighborhoods of Greater Seattle. He is looking forward to drinking esoteric coffees, running and biking in the constant rain, waking up each morning in the shadow of a volcano, and watching God bring hope and healing to people who have yet to meet Jesus.
- 5 of 5 stars to Preaching by Timothy J. Keller goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- Hey @Seahawks, replacement for @RSherman_25? twitter.com/NatureisScary/… 4 days ago
- Dear @realDonaldTrump, America will never be great while we continue to observe Daylight Savings Time. Sad! (And tired!) 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Pastor's Kid by Barnabas Piper goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 week ago
- There's this guy on #klove singing about his "freedom hen." #WhyIsChristianMusicSoAwfulSometimes 1 week ago